This competition is now closed. It’s estimated around a third of airline passengers suffer from ear discomfort or pain when they fly – and if one of these happens to be your young child, it could feel like the flight’s never-ending.
Pain experienced on takeoff and landing can range from mild discomfort to temporary hearing loss, with some people also experiencing dizziness and tinnitus.
The problem comes as some of us are more sensitive to small changes in pressure in the middle ear.
Unique new earplugs, EarPlanes® can help though. They consist of a silicone earplug which acts as an airtight seal between the product and the ear canal, helping to regulate the pressure on your ear.
EarPlanes® also help to filter out high frequency noise generated by aircraft engines whilst at the same timing allowing you to hear flight announcements, and best of all, they come in adult and child sizes, which can be used from one-year-old.
And we have five sets of these to give away!
Simply tell us what one item you couldn’t fly without – it could be something which keeps the children amused during long flights, or a pair of socks which keep your feet toasty during the flight. If it’s a top tip, even better.
Tell us before the end of October, and we’ll choose five of you to receive these great earplugs.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Universal Pictures International UK and Have a Lovely Time do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Have a Lovely Time reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.