Our lovely friends at Directline Holidays have very kindly given our Have A Lovely Time readers the chance to win a voucher worth £150.
This voucher can be used towards booking a holiday with them – a fantastic opportunity to cut the cost of your hols and keep those extra pounds in your pocket!
All you have to do to be in with a chance, is to email your name, address and contact phone number to email@example.com – can’t get much easier than that can you?
Closing date: 31st July 2012
Here’s a little bit of information about Directline Holidays.
Directline Holidays is an online travel agent which was set up in 1993. Their experienced and friendly team is dedicated to helping holiday makers find their dream holiday at the best available price, in one easy search.
Customers to Directline Holidays can browse traditional holiday packages from all the leading tour operators, as well as holidays that are hand crafted by their team of travel specialists. These are designed to provide great experiences at outstanding value.
Their travel expertise is not just for beach holidays though, you can also visit their websites dedicated to city breaks, ski holidays,UKbreaks, flight and hotel only sales. You can also book additional travel services such as car hire and travel insurance online too.
Holidayprices and availability are continuously updated to make sure the very latest deals are available. They promise extra value through an online discount offered to every customer on top of deals available from tour operators on the site.
As a wholly independent travel agency, their team are always available to provide impartial advice and assistance, not only saving you – the customer time but also offering peace of mind.
Customers can book securely online or can chat to a friendly travel specialist by contacting a UK-based call centre who will understand how much your holiday means to you!
So what are you waiting for? Comment below and tell us why you think you should win this fabulous prize for your chance to win.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Have a Lovely Time do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. • Prize will only be delivered to aUK&N. Irelandbased address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is promoted by Have a Lovely Time. Have a Lovely Time’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Have a Lovely Time reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Have a Lovely Time reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.