Most of us know how stressful it can be when you have youngsters and are on a long car journey trying to keep them entertained.
Green Flag Insurance would like to offer our Have A Lovely Time readers the chance to win a fantastic In-Car DVD Player so that the kids can watch their favourite films while the adults may actually get a chance to have a proper conversation or even listen to some music of their own choice for a change!
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, please comment below telling us how you entertain your kids on a long car journey.
Closing date : July 6th 2012.
Terms & Conditions for In-Car DVD Player Competition
- The Promoters are havealovelytime.com and Green Flag Insurance plc, registered office address, The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4AZ.
- By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of RBS Group Companies, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- No purchase necessary
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible, will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- The prize is one Nextbase SDV48AM 7” Twin Screen Tablet DVD Player and the prize includes postage to winners’ UK addresses. Promotion runs from 19th June 2012 and all entries must be received by midnight on Friday 6th July latest.
- Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion. Winners’ names will be posted on the Have a Lovely Time website – http://havealovelytime.com/
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners must cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required by Green Flag.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.